Dirigo Federal Credit Union Lobbies will remain open allowing pedestrians to receive service in a safe manner. For those that prefer to continue to bank from a distance, Dirigo FCU online services and drive-thru services will remain available. Lobby closures may occur at a specific branch location if necessary, but will re-open as soon as possible.
To help maintain the safety and health of our members and staff, we will have the following safety measures in place:
- Lobby traffic will be limited to ensure recommended social distancing protocols are being followed.
- Masks are required to be worn inside all branches for members and Dirigo FCU staff. Please note, we may ask you to remove your face covering, temporarily, for identification.
- Protective shields are installed at teller stations with every other station open to enforce social distancing.
- We have floor graphics to help movement and traffic and provide social distancing while in-branch.
- Hand sanitizer is available at teller stations for members and will be used by staff between each transaction.
- To limit the spread of germs, our waiting area, restrooms, touchscreens, and refreshment stations will remain closed.
We encourage our members to utilize our online services including mobile banking and mobile check deposit, as well as apply online for your new deposit or loan account needs. We welcome walk-in members, but we encourage you to make an appointment as you may be asked to wait outside until a Dirigo staff member is available to help you.