We are happy to announce that the lobbies of our four locations reopened on June 8th with normal business hours. For those that prefer to continue to bank from a distance, Dirigo FCU online services and drive-thru services will remain available.
To help maintain the safety and health of our members and staff, we will have the following safety measures in place:
- Lobby traffic will be limitedto ensure recommended social distancing protocols are being followed.
- Protective shields are installedat teller stations with every other station open to enforce social distancing.
- Masks are asked to be worn inside all branches for members and Dirigo FCU staff. Please note, we may ask you to remove your face covering, temporarily, for identification.
- We will provide floor graphics to help movement and traffic while in-branch.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at teller stations for members and will be used by staff between each transaction.
- To limit the spread of germs, our waiting area, restrooms, touchscreens, coin machines, and refreshment stations will remain closed.
We encourage our members to schedule an appointment in advance for your new deposit or loan account needs. We welcome walk-in members, but you may be asked to wait outside until a Dirigo staff member is available to help you.