The purpose of the Pauline Caouette-Moore Scholarship Program is to recognize college student members who have shown excellence in scholastic, extracurricular and community activities and who are interested in advancing their college education.
Dirigo Federal Credit Union will award (4) $1000 scholarships to students that are members or eligible members of the credit union.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM – February 1st – March 15th 2019
Winners will be awarded scholarships at the Annual Meeting held on April 14th 2019.
- Applicant must be a member or eligible to become a member of Dirigo FCU
- Applicant must currently be a college school student in good standing
- Applicant must submit copy of grade transcript (unofficial transcripts are permitted).
- Applicant must complete the online scholarship application.
- Applicant must submit a 250-400 word essay on how this scholarship will help them on their journey to further their education
The application can be completed online. Supporting documentation can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Credit Union at 172 Main Street, South Paris ME 04281 attn: Devon
Applications will be reviewed and finalists chosen by the scholarship committee by April 1, 2019. All scholarship recipients will be notified by e-mail after that date.
Dirigo Federal Credit Union reserves the right to discontinue this scholarship program at any time without notice. Dirigo Federal Credit Union reserves the right not to award any scholarships should there be no qualified applicants. Dirigo Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for lost mail or delays in delivery of mail.